Open-type Single-stage High-pressure Screw Compressor
SRH open-type single-stage high-pressure Screw Compressors include 5 models with a displacement of 161- 1409 m3/h @ 2960 rpm. The large application window is optimized for two applications:
- CO2 Cascade Systems
- Ammonia Heatpumps
Rotor speed of up to 3600 rpm allow the use of frequency inverters. Togheter with step-less (10%-100%) mechanical capacity control and adjustable Vi this ensures high efficient operation and adaptation to varying load and temperature sources, thus guaranteeing high SEER values.
Features of SRH open-type single-stage high-pressure screw compressor:
- “I”type patented profile, strong lobe ratio of 4+6, high efficiency.
- Rotor is made of high-quality forged steel with micron- machining accuracy, high strength, high wear resistance, and long durability.
- The housing is made of high- strength ductile iron, design pressure: 6.3Mpa.
- Innovative shaft seal. The wear- resistant sealing surface is made of silicon carbide for high reliability.
- High- precision and wear- resistant roller bearings designed for a life span of 100.000 operating hours.
- The internal compression ratio Vi can be adjusted to the existing operating conditions either manually or automatically for highest efficiency, even under varying conditions.
- Stepless capacity control (10-100%) by a mechanical slider.
- Integrated oil channels for secure lubrication of all critical spots within the compressor.