Semi-hermetic Single-stage Screw Compressor
SRS semi-hermetic single-stage Screw Compressors include 5 series totaling 14 models with a displacement of 84 – 500 m3/h @ 2960 rpm. A large application window caters for a wide range of applications. Whereas all major refrigerants can be used, our compressors are optimized for the natural and environment-friendly refrigerants such as Ammonia R717.
The semi-hermetic construction results in a permanent technical leak-proof solution without a shaft seal.
The use of frequency inverters, a permanent magnet synchronous motor and adjustable Vi ensure high efficient operation at varying load and temperature profiles, thus guaranteeing high SEER values.
Features of SRM open-type single-stage screw compressor:
- “I”type patented profile, best lobe ratio of 5+7, high efficiency.
- The aluminium windings of the PM motor are compatible with ammonia and need no extra protection which can get damaged or deteriorate over time.
- Rotor is made of high- quality forged steel with micron- machining accuracy, high strength, high wear resistance, and long durability.
- The housing is made of high- strength ductile iron, design pressure: 2.8 Mpa.
- High- precision and wear- resistant roller bearings designed for a life span of 80.000 operating hours.
- The internal compression ratio Vi can be adjusted to the existing operating conditions either manually or automatically for highest efficiency, even under varying conditions.
- Integrated oil channels for secure lubrication of all critical spots within the compressor.
- Suction and discharge ports can be swapped from left to right and turned 360° for easy mounting and connection in multiple compressor systems.
The first semi-hermetic Ammonia compressor package in Europe was successfully commissioned in the ice-hockey stadium in Braunlage, Germany.
Replacing four vintage piston compressors which were causing increasingly
high maintenance and service cost by a semi-hermetic compressor package
the plant room now shines again with state of the art equipment.
Being PLC-controlled the inverter-driven compressors with their permanent magnet motors
can utilize their superior capabilities to reduce the energy bill dramatically by
floating the condensing and evaporating temperature at reduced delta-T to adjust
perfectly to the demand of the application and the ambient.
Cooling capacity Qo: 575 kW
Evaporation To: -10° C
Condensing Tc: +33° C
Commissioning: 07 /2017