Semi-hermetic Double-stage Screw Compressor
SRS semi-hermetic double-stage Screw Compressors include 3 series totaling 6 models with a displacement of 141 – 652 m3/h @ 2960 rpm. The application window is optimized for low temperature applications like freezers and blast coolers. Whereas all major refrigerants can be used, our compressors are optimized for the natural and environment-friendly refrigerants such as Ammonia R717.
The semi-hermetic construction results in a permanent technical leak-proof solution without a shaft seal. The double-stage construction allows the design of very compact packages and is perfect for stand-alone applications where no side load of a traditional booster system is required.
The use of frequency inverters, a permanent magnet synchronous motor and optimized Vi ensure high efficient operation.
- “I”type patented profile, best lobe ratio of 5+7, high efficiency.
- The aluminium windings of the PM motor are compatible with ammonia and need no extra protection which can get damaged or deteriorate over time.
- Rotor is made of high- quality forged steel with micron- machining accuracy, high strength, high wear resistance, and long durability.
- The housing is made of high- strength ductile iron, design pressure: 2.6 (SRS1008) 2.8 Mpa.
- High- precision and wear- resistant roller bearings designed for a life span of 80.000 operating hours.
- The internal compression ratio Vi is optimized for the application.
- Integrated oil channels for secure lubrication of all critical spots within the compressor.
Cold Storage Container Plant Room.
The first semi-hermetic two-stage 2 x SRS1612LS Ammonia compressor Duo Package in Europe was successfully commissioned in a cold storage facility in North Germany by contractor Zimmermann Industriekälte GmbH.
The compact system was easily fitted within a standard container as plant room. This guaranteed low on-site cost of installation.
In case of further extension this solution is highly flexible for the future.
Cooling capacity Qo: 380 kW
Evaporation To: -35° C
Condensing Tc: +45° C
Commissioning: 08 /2018
Distribution Centre Cooling with SRS and secondary CO2
The Australian SWIRE Cold Chain Logistics commissioned China their sixth logistics centre with 22,000 sqm storage area as “one-stop-logistcs-solution”.
In the second step additional 34,000 pallet spaces will follow soon in variable multi-temperature-configuration.
Semi-hermetic double-stage compressor packages are providing the cooling capacity for two secondary media CO2 loops at -35° and -25. This enables the whole project to be with natural refrigerants. The re-circulated CO2 provides high enthalpy and small diameter pipes which saves pump energy.
Cooling capacity Qo: 550 kW
Evaporation To: -37° C
Condensing Tc: +35° C
Commissioning: 04 /2017